Sunday, December 23, 2007

Labor Pains for Christmas


For those of you who don't know, six years ago today I was getting ready for church when my water broke (or rather just started trickling down my leg). I already had a hard time not going to the bathroom every five minutes now - before I realized what was going on - it seemed I couldn't even hold it in!

Well once we figured out that I had in fact beached my water, we hurried to finish packing our bag (this was two weeks early) and headed off to the hospital. Friends and family quickly hurried to the hospital to await the pending birth.

Well they waited; and waited; and waited; and waited...well you get the picture. Thirty-three hours later, after pushing for four hours, the doctor decided Adam would arrive by C-Section.

So at 5:10pm on Christmas Eve, Adam Pittman Werner arrived.

What a wonderful Christmas present to literally experience the birth of our"only begotten son" on such a holy occasion.

2 comments:

McKinnley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKinnley said...

You really through me for a loop. I didn't read the whole posting and I thought it was this year. I had posted a comment congratulating you on your new one then Kelly corrected me!
Good to hear from ya. Chack out our blog. thompsontroop2.blogspot.com
Take care,
Heath

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.

If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!