Welcome Friends!
Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.
If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!
2 comments:
That's a cool site for the Portland trip. I liked it. Eli is loving the picture of Toby with the girls.
Oh, am I ever glad that we now have your blog linked on to our blog so we can check in on what is happening with you guys. Looks like you are all doing well. My kids first thing they noticed was Hannah's Cute Glasses. She looks so grown up! Love the post with all the photos of her life. Wow! What a Lucky girl to be blessed with such Amazing Parents! I haven't been able to stop thinking about the post of the hard lessons learned with Hannah and the cards, and class pet. That's why she is the wonderful little girl she is because you stop, and take the time to teach a lesson. Not just get upset but you let her learn as she grows. I could use a lesson on how to be more like you. You are Awesome!
Post a Comment