Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my father's birthday.  He would have been 62! I found myself thinking about how thankful I am to his parents and grandparents that they lived their life the way they did to help shape the man that was my daddy.

My dad was awesome and I miss him. But I'm thankful that he helped shape me into the person I am.  I hope I am making him proud in the way his grandchildren are being raised. 

I love you dad - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Misc for project 055

Dad is on left

Louis_Pittman_age_20

Dad looking smooooth!

Misc for project 010

One of my favorite pictures with my dad

Misc for project 057

Besides his family - my dad loved baseball!
(I don't think he would be happy with the Mariners this year)

1 comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

Steph, thanks for sharing your father with us. He sounds like a wonderful person.

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.

If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!