Thursday, December 4, 2008

Steffie Skin Graft


I normally don't get dressed up for Halloween, but for the chance to win $75 in a work costume contest I thought I'd give it a try. However, I didn't get very creative, and went for what I have a lot of around me - skates!

So without further adieu, I give you "Steffie Skin Graft," roller girl extraordinaire...

2 comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

Hey, with 75 bucks you could buy a new tooth! Love ya, Anne

Kevin said...

I'm calling you Steffie from now on. It was an awsome costume.

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.

If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!