Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. We have had a lot of changes in the last month to our family.
Hannah and Adam started school on the 3rd. Adam is learning to adjust to being there all day. It's really cutting into his video game time, so he gets up and gets dressed before 7am so he can get some in before school:-) He's only allowed a certain amount of time each day and he's determined to get every bit of it he can!
Hannah is always so easy when it comes to things like this. She never had a problem with me leaving. She's so social and happy-go-lucky. She is in 4th grade now! I totally freaking out that she is only two years away from Middle School! She's learning it's tough to get older and have more responsibility. Her teacher and mom aren't over her shoulder all the time checking her work and if she did it. She's needing to be more in charge of that.
Sarah won't start school until the 17th. She will be in her second year of pre-school. She'll be going in the afternoon this year. She's very excited because she get's to go to a friend's house in the mornings then go to school. It's been hard on her to wait for two weeks while Hannah and Adam go every day.
Once they are all in school, we're going to try something new with after-school care this year. They are going to be spending the two hours after school at the shop with Terry. They'll have room for homework, snacks, coloring supplies, games and a tv to keep them busy. This will save us quite a bit in daycare and give them a glimpse into what National Skate is all about. It will also be good for Hannah who will be in charge of the two younget ones while still having a grown up around.
For those of you who don't know, I got another job about a month ago. It was an opportunity that we couldn't pass up. I'm still doing my National Skate things just after hours and on lunch breaks and such. It's keeping me busy - thus no blog postings for a while. I don't even check my email much anymore (for those of you who know me that is saying something!)
Terry has been awesome during all of this confusion and transition with the new job. he even took me shopping to buy some new clothes! He's really stepped up with the kids and the house. I could not have asked for a better companion and partner in life. I love him!!!!
Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures on soon.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Sorry It's Been A While
Posted by Terry & Stephanie Werner at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Friends!
Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.
If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!
If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!




3 comments:
Aren't we LUCKY to have the Amazing hubbys we do. What a great memory for the kids to get to spend time with Dad at work. I think you must be WONDERWOMEN to do all you are! Wow! When I look around my house and it is messy, the laundry is piling up, the kids have homework and are stinky dirty and hungry and think how am I going to get through all this, I think of you... take a deep breath and think if she can do all she has going I can do my little part. It's a good thing its you and not me. I would lay on the floor and cry. I am a total whimp! You amaze me! I will keep you in my prayers and think of you often! I will miss your post updates and be thrilled when you find time to squeeze one in. Good luck with all you have going. Love you guys and miss you!
You're doing an amazing job; just hang in there! Sometimes change in our lives can be a healthy thing.
I'm sure you'll adjust just fine. You are an amazingly strong woman!!
p.s. My blog is going private in a few days. Would you like an invite? If so leave me a comment at http://kjohnson5.blogspot.com/2008/11/invites-list.html
Post a Comment