Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sarah's First Casserole

Truth be told, Sarah is not really the cook in the family.  That would be Hannah.  But she was so proud that she helped mommy make dinner on Sunday night that she said she wished she had a hat like the guy in "Ratatoulie" (a.k.a. a chef's hat).  I said I'd try to get her one, when I remembered that Terry got one with a BBQ kit years ago and I found it buried in the drawer.

She was so excited and proudly wore it all night long.  I'm glad I am taking more time to have my children with me as I do things.  I've pushed away these opportunities for far too long, thinking it's just easier if they're not in the way. But these are precious times that I have learned to accept and even encourage.  So thank you Chef Sarah for helping me!

                 April_2008_1 022_with_Frame copy

P.S. - I put this cute frame and hanging clip on the picture using Ph0toshop Elements and some new digital scrapbook clip art from my friend, Melissa Bennett.  Check out her stuff at www.melissabennettdesigns.com - once you get into all the stuff you can do, it's addicting!!

 

0 comments:

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.

If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!