Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Whole New World

I just got some new glasses.  When I put  my glasses on it felt like I was in a whole new world! The first time I put them on I saw much clearer. It looked like everything was different. My mom got me a very hard case. She said that I needed it because I haven't been very responsible with small things . She gave me a rhyme so I can remember to put my glasses in my blue case, it goes like this, "if not on my face in the case."  That really helped me. My mom and dad are really proud of me. I can't wait to use my glasses in my school! They are see through blue. I'm nervous of what the kids at school will think of them. My mom says don't worry about what other people say. I'm trying my best, it's hard but it's worth it. I keep asking my mom , do my glasses look good?  She keeps saying,yes Hannah. My nose bridge has been hurting a lot. My dad said once in a while wipe the nose bridge on your glasses.         

                            hannah's_glasses 004 It's been hard taking care of them but I've done it.                                                                                       THE END

1 comments:

Kim said...

Hannah, you look GORGEOUS and your glasses are adorable! Audrey has glasses too, and she has the same rhyme to help her remember to keep them in her case. You look great!

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the Werner Family Blog. We thought this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family up-to-date with the happenings of our lives.

If you too have a blog or website for your family, please let us know. People come in and out of our lives at different times and for different reasons, but it's always nice to keep in touch!